Petrol Diesel Rate Today: what kind of Petrol Diesel Price are in your City
Petrol Diesel Rate Today, diesel price in bihar today 2022, petrol diesel price in up today, petrol price in india today 2022, diesel price today, petrol price today, petrol diesel price today, diesel price in india today
Petrol Diesel Price Today 12th June : If you want to come full tank today, then first you should know what is the new price of petrol diesel in your city.
Petrol Diesel price Today
Petrol Diesel Price today 12th June : Rates of petrol and diesel have been released like daily at 6:00 am, no new change has been seen for the fourth consecutive day, the rate of petrol in the national capital New Delhi is Rs 100 a liter. And brother, the rate of petrol which had come to around ₹ 121 per liter has come near to 111 rupees.
Crude oil rates increased today
|Today the rate of oil in the international market is big and there is a jump in them, both Nymax and Bread show the rates of crude oil in the green mark today.|
|Today Nymax crude is up by $0.66 to $110.99 a barrel and UK crude is up $ 0.53 to trade at Rs 114.56 per barrel|
|On Saturday 11 June, the government has reduced the excise duty.|
|On Saturday i.e. 11 June, the central government had earned an excise duty of ₹ 8 on petrol and ₹ 6 on diesel, after which the rate of petrol was Rs 9.5 Value added tax VAT on petrol diesel has been reduced, fuel prices in these states are valley.|
Price of Petrol Diesel in Major Cities of the country (Per liter)
- The rate of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 111.35 and the rate of diesel is Rs 97.38.
- The rate of petrol in Delhi is 96.72 and the rate of diesel is Rs 89.62.
- The rate of petrol in Kolkata is Rs 106.03 and the rate of diesel is Rs 92.76.
- The rate of petrol in Delhi is Rs 96.76 and the rate of diesel is Rs 89.62.
New Petrol Diesel Rates (Per liter) in NCR
- The price of petrol in Noida is Rs 96.57 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 89.96 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Gurgaon is Rs 97.18 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 90.05 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Chandigarh is Rs 96.20 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 84.26 per liter.
Rates of Petrol Diesel in other Cities of the Country (Per liter)
- In Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, the price of petrol is Rs 96.57 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 89.76 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Allahabad, the capital of Telangana, is Rs 109.66 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 97.82 per liter.
- In Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, the price of petrol is Rs 108.48 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 93.72 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala, is Rs.107.71 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs.96.52 per liter.
- In Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar, the price of petrol is Rs 84.10 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 84.10 per liter.
- In Patna, the capital of Bihar, the price of petrol is Rs 107.24 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 94.04 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, is Rs.102.94 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs.87.89 per liter.
- In Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh, the price of petrol is Rs 108.65 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 93.90 per liter.
For More Information Follow Us On Social Media :
|Follow US On Google News||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Channel Web-series||CLICK HERE|
|Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
- Best Cruiser Bike
- Best Sedan Car
- Best Sport Bike
- Best XUV Car
- Electric Bikes
- Indian XUV
- Latest Bike
- Latest Car
- Latest News
- Luxury Sedan Car
- Luxury XUV Car
- Mileage Bike
- Price Updated
- Scrambler Bikes
- Sports Bikes
- Super Bikes
- Upcoming Bike
- Upcoming Car
The Mahindra offer a powerful engine in the new 2022 Scorpio Classic will be powered by a 2.2-liter mHawk 130 diesel engine that generates 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. This engine will be come in 6-speed MT
The Citroen automaker has been launched a premium class hatchback The Citroen C3 in Indian market at the price range of Rs 5.71 lakh to Rs 8.06 lakh (ex-showroom)
The MG Motor India is preparing up to introduce an updated version of its most selling car New Hector facelift in India market, 2022 MG Hector facelift will get an all-new bumper with bolder looking argyle insured diamond mesh radiator grill which will be flanked by the LED headlights and LED daytime running light (DRLs) up top.