Petrol Diesel Rate Today: what kind of Petrol Diesel Price are in your City
Petrol Diesel Rate Today, diesel price in bihar today 2022, petrol diesel price in up today, petrol price in india today 2022, diesel price today, petrol price today, petrol diesel price today, diesel price in india today
Petrol Diesel Price Today 12th June : If you want to come full tank today, then first you should know what is the new price of petrol diesel in your city.
Petrol Diesel price Today
Petrol Diesel Price today 12th June : Rates of petrol and diesel have been released like daily at 6:00 am, no new change has been seen for the fourth consecutive day, the rate of petrol in the national capital New Delhi is Rs 100 a liter. And brother, the rate of petrol which had come to around ₹ 121 per liter has come near to 111 rupees.
Crude oil rates increased today
|Today the rate of oil in the international market is big and there is a jump in them, both Nymax and Bread show the rates of crude oil in the green mark today.|
|Today Nymax crude is up by $0.66 to $110.99 a barrel and UK crude is up $ 0.53 to trade at Rs 114.56 per barrel|
|On Saturday 11 June, the government has reduced the excise duty.|
|On Saturday i.e. 11 June, the central government had earned an excise duty of ₹ 8 on petrol and ₹ 6 on diesel, after which the rate of petrol was Rs 9.5 Value added tax VAT on petrol diesel has been reduced, fuel prices in these states are valley.|
Price of Petrol Diesel in Major Cities of the country (Per liter)
- The rate of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 111.35 and the rate of diesel is Rs 97.38.
- The rate of petrol in Delhi is 96.72 and the rate of diesel is Rs 89.62.
- The rate of petrol in Kolkata is Rs 106.03 and the rate of diesel is Rs 92.76.
- The rate of petrol in Delhi is Rs 96.76 and the rate of diesel is Rs 89.62.
New Petrol Diesel Rates (Per liter) in NCR
- The price of petrol in Noida is Rs 96.57 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 89.96 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Gurgaon is Rs 97.18 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 90.05 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Chandigarh is Rs 96.20 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 84.26 per liter.
Rates of Petrol Diesel in other Cities of the Country (Per liter)
- In Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, the price of petrol is Rs 96.57 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 89.76 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Allahabad, the capital of Telangana, is Rs 109.66 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 97.82 per liter.
- In Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, the price of petrol is Rs 108.48 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 93.72 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala, is Rs.107.71 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs.96.52 per liter.
- In Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar, the price of petrol is Rs 84.10 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 84.10 per liter.
- In Patna, the capital of Bihar, the price of petrol is Rs 107.24 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 94.04 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, is Rs.102.94 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs.87.89 per liter.
- In Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh, the price of petrol is Rs 108.65 per liter and the price of diesel is Rs 93.90 per liter.
For More Information Follow Us On Social Media :
|Follow US On Google News||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Channel Web-series||CLICK HERE|
|Facebook Page||CLICK HERE|
- Best Cruiser Bike
- Best Sedan Car
- Best Sport Bike
- Best XUV Car
- BMW X Series
- BSEB Result
- Car News
- CNG Cars
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Car
- EV India
- Indian XUV
- Latest Bike
- Latest Car
- Latest News
- Luxury Sedan Car
- Luxury XUV Car
- Mileage Bike
- Mileage Car
- Mileage Wala Bikes
- OFFROAD KING
- Price Updated
- Scrambler Bikes
- Sports Bikes
- Super Bikes
- Upcoming Bike
- Upcoming Car
- Upcoming Mahindra EV
MG Comet EV Price: Charging cost just Rs 519 and the car will run for a month! This affordable electric car launched at a lower price than Tiago EV
MG Comet EV Price: Charging cost just Rs 519 and the car will run for a month! This affordable electric car launched at a lower price than Tiago EV mg comet ev price hyderabad, mg comet ev price delhi, mg comet ev price in pakistan, mg comet ev kimat in bangalore, mg comet ev kimat ahmedabad, mg comet ev price in gujarat, mg comet ev price in pune, mg comet ev price in nepal, new mg comet ev price, mg hector comet ev price, mg motor comet ev price, mg comet ev price in india, mg comet ev range, mg comet ev on road price, mg comet ev range in km, mg comet ev specifications, mg comet ev top speed, mg comet ev launch date in india MG Comet EV Price: It is the most affordable electric car in the company’s vehicle portfolio. The company has launched this car at a lower price than the Tata Tiago EV, which is said to be the cheapest electric car in the Indian market so far, whose price starts at Rs 8.69 lakh. Morris Garages (MG Motors) has finally officially launched its most affordable electric car MG Comet EV in the Indian market today. The starting price of this mini electric car with attractive look, boxy design has been fixed at Rs 7.98 lakh. This electric car with two doors and four seats was recently displayed by the company. This is the second electric car from the company to be introduced in the Indian market, before which the MG eZS was introduced. So let’s know how is this electric car. The company will start booking this car from May 15, which can be booked through the company’s official website and authorized dealerships. The test drive of the car will start tomorrow i.e. from 27th April. Along with booking, its delivery will also be started from the month of May itself. Interestingly, the company has launched this car at a lesser price than the current Tata Tiago EV, whose price starts at Rs 8.69 lakh. The look and design of MG Comet EV is quite attractive, the company has prepared it keeping in mind the youngsters. The car is a rebadged version of the Wuling Air EV sold in the Indonesian market, built on the brand’s parent company SAIC’s GSEV platform. Color Option (many different colors) The company has introduced this car in many different colors and it is considered suitable for daily commute. In terms of size, this electric car is smaller than its nearest competitor Tiago EV available in the market. How is Exteriors and Interiors Design? The look of MG Comet EV is very attractive, despite being small in size, the company has tried its best to equip its exterior with better features. It gets LED headlamps, LED taillights, daytime running lights, crow handles on the doors and 12-inch steel wheels. Which improve the side profile of the car. Talking about the interior of Comet EV, it has a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which supports wireless Android Auto and Apple Car Play. Control buttons are provided on the steering wheel, whose design is inspired by the iPad. Keyless entry, electrically adjustable outside rear view mirrors, tilt adjustable steering wheel, 50:50 split folding rear seats, etc. make up for its interiors. The company has decorated the cabin with the space gray theme.
Toyota Yaris Cross Hybrid SUV 2023 Price | Features and Details
The Yaris Cross is the perfect crossover between compact city hatchback and high-riding SUV. Brimming with jaw dropping design and equipped with clever and ..
Jeep Avenger Launch Date, Expected Price Rs. 8.00-12.00 Lakh
Recently Jeep motors revealed the new compact SUV will be based on the upcoming Jeep eSUV. Jeep Avenger Launch Date Timeline