Bharat Series Number Plate, who can apply for Bharat series number plate, who can get Bharat series number plate, benefits of Bharat series number plate, how to apply for Bharat series number plate, Bharat series number plate in Tamilnadu, Bharat series number plate format, Bharat series number plate
The owner of the vehicle with BH series number plate can be transferred from one place to another without any paper process anywhere in India.
What is the BH number plate?
The Government of India introduced the BH Number Plate or Bharat Series Registration Number for non-transport vehicles in August 2021. The BH Series number plate removes the obligation of transferring vehicle registration after moving from one state to the other. Registration for the BH series commenced from 15th September 2021.
BH Number Vehicle Registration: For personal vehicles, the Government of India has introduced a new BH series registration last year across the country. After the introduction of this system, more than 20,000 vehicles have been registered under this series in 24 states and union territories across the country. Due to this arrangement, such vehicles can move smoothly in any state across the country without any hindrance. Means now, if the vehicle owners with such number plates are transferred from one state to another, now BH Series Number Plate and registration has been started, which will not need to be changed if the state is changed.
One India, One Tax, One BH Bharat series Number Plate 2023
BH number plate is valid across the country and gives the vehicle owner a hassle-free driving and ownership experience. The vehicle owner does not have to pay for fresh registration in case he moves to another state. and no paperwork to deal.
Who can apply for BH Number Plate?
Must be an Indian citizen to apply for BH number plate. But despite this not everyone can apply for it. At present, BH number plates are mainly for those in the defense sector, who are state or central government employees.
Those eligible for the BH number series include:
- State and Central Government employees (SCGE)
- Defense sector
- Administrative services
- Bank employees
- Private firm employees who have offices in more than four States or Union Territories.
So, That’s reason to bring the BH series license plate is to save the time and energy of the citizens from the annoyances of transfers of vehicles each time they relocate.
Bharat Series Number Plate: BH series number plate is available for vehicles, know what is its specialty
The Government of India has introduced a new BH series registration last year across the country. After the introduction of this system, more than 20,000 vehicles have been registered under this series in 24 states and union territories across the country. Due to this arrangement, such vehicles can move smoothly in any state across the country without any hindrance. Means now, if the vehicle owners with such number plates are transferred from one state to another, now BH Series Number Plate and registration has been started, which will not need to be changed if the state is changed.
How to Apply for BH Number Plate
- First State Authorities will verify and check the eligibility of the vehicle owner.
- Next, the owner can log into the MoRTH’s Vahan portal or ask any automobile dealer for help while purchasing the vehicle.
- In case one seeks help from the automobile dealer, then the dealer has to fill out Form 20 on the Vahan portal on behalf of the actual owner.
- Employees working in the private sector who have offices in more than 4 states or UTs must fill out Form 60 and submit an employment ID with a work certificate whereas a copy of official ID card to be submitted by government employees.
|FORM 20 Download||Click Here|
Steps To be followed while applying for BH Series license Plate:
- ✔️ A: While purchasing the new vehicle, the automobile dealer will fill out Form 20 on behalf of the car owner on Vahan portal.
- ✔️ B: Selection of series type – Select BH series as the series type on Vahan portal.
- ✔️ C: Submit the required documents like the Working Certificate (Form 60)/ copy of Official Id Card along with other documents.
- ✔️ D: Approval for the BH series to be Given by the RTO.
- ✔️ E: Pay online required fee/ MV tax.
- ✔️ F: Once the above steps are done, the Vahan portal will generate BH series registration numbers in random order currently running in all States of India.
Please note :- Hello Viewer We first give such information through our website patbikerprakash.com, so do not forget to follow our website.
If you guys liked this article then like and share it.
Thank You 🙏 For Reading This Article From Beginning To End.